Agency Sales Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Lincolnshire, UKDerbyshire, UKNottinghamshire, UKLeicestershire, UKSouth Yorkshire, UKWest Yorkshire, UKEast Yorkshire, UKNorth Yorkshire, UK|
|Sector||Product & CommercialCustomer Service & Customer RelationsReservations & Travel ConsultancyMarketingManagementBusiness TravelAccount Management & Sales|
|Salary||Up to £40,000 package inc. car allowance & £OTE|
- Agency Sales Manager
Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire or Lincolnshire
Up to £40,000 package inc. car allowance & £OTE
An Agency Sales Manager is required to by an award-winning luxury tour operator to promote and manage agency and travel trade relationships for the East Midlands and Yorkshire. You will be pro-active in growing new business by helping travel agencies develop marketing plans and reach booking goals via utilisation of the vast sales tools available. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working autonomously and independently in the designated area.
The key responsibilities for the Agency Sales Manager are:
- Maximise all new sales opportunities
- Bring in revenue from new clients
- Attending various networking events representing the company
- Target and generate new leads for new clients
- Track and monitor all new business using the company CRM
- Maintain regular, responsive communication and supportive relationships with all departments & key staff at head office
The key skills required for Agency Sales Manager are:
- Ideally 2 years of experience in agency sales / business development on the road.
- Ideally reside in or near Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire or Lincolnshire and able to travel to London when required.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Ability to spot new opportunities and to establish successful relationships with partners
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must possess a clean driving license.
- Great presentation skills
- Outgoing, flexible, positive, self-confident, enjoy networking and presenting
- Understanding of marketing and commercial principles
To apply for the Agency Sales Manager position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.