Luxury Travel Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West London, UK|
|Sector||Administration & OperationsCustomer Service & Customer RelationsReservations & Travel ConsultancyAccount Management & Sales|
|Salary||£28k per year + bonus & benefits|
- Luxury Travel Consultant – South West London - £28,000 plus £Comms and benefits
Luxury Travel Consultant is required by a leading luxury Travel company who are renowned for their exquisite product in off-the-beaten track tranquil travel destinations and high levels of customer service throughout the customer journey. As Luxury Travel Consultant you will respond to travel enquiries within pre-determined timeframes, focusing on the highest levels of customer service to ensure that every customer need is catered for. The ideal Luxury Travel Consultant should be able to follow company processes and procedures in order to maximise the sales opportunity and ensure that all booking administration has been fulfilled accurately.
As Luxury Travel Consultant you will:
- Sell a luxury travel product to discerning customers
- Meet & exceed all service related SLA’s by understanding customer needs
- Respond to all enquires within pre-agreed SLA’s
- Follow pre-defined processes along the entire customer journey
- Focus on self-development through educational trips and research, to maximise product knowledge
- Maintain an audit trail of all customer communications
- Track record in a service orientated environment, ideally in travel or hospitality
- Solid sales background with a strong emphasis on customer service
- Experience of selling quality holidays with a travel tour operator or travel agency
- Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communicator with a high standard of English grammar and spelling
- Travel and Tourism qualification would be an advantage
- Be flexible to travel overseas when required