Interviews can be nerve-wracking, and pitching yourself correctly is a fine balancing act. Over the years we have seen many talented individuals struggle to get the job they deserve because of poor interview technique. That’s why we believe in giving you as much help as we can to help you shine on the day!
We’ve learnt about all the questions interviewers ask for different types of role, what the questions really mean and how to give the best answer. We can help you perfect your pitch, iron out tricky areas and help ensure you don’t make faux-pas and interviewers’ instant turn-offs. We’ll provide you with the support and confidence you need so you can concentrate on your interview delivery rather than content!
Our interview coaching service includes:
• Face-to-face session – up to two hours with one of our experts who will give you the advice to help you succeed in interviews
• General advice - interview guidance and do’s and don’ts
• Mock interview scenarios – to help you learn what an interviewer really means when asking common questions
• Pre and post-interview support – we will be there to guide you and give you pointers, good and bad over an extended period of time helping you prepare and shine for your interview.
• CV format - A free CV format to help show your experience in the best light
• E-guide - a handy guide summing everything up that you can keep forever!
Candidate Interview Coaching and Support - Please call 0208 835 7010 or email email@example.com to see how we can help you