Administration Executive - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central & City, UKSouth West London, UKWest London, UKNorth West London, UKNorth London, UK|
|Sector||Administration & OperationsCustomer Service & Customer RelationsReservations & Travel Consultancy|
|Salary||£21,500 plus excellent benefits|
- Administration Executive
£21,500 plus excellent benefits
An Administration Executive is required by is an award-winning luxury travel operator to be responsible for amending existing reservations, schedule changes and holiday re-protections as well as general office duties, ensuring that all back office administrative tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively.
The key responsibilities for the Administration Executive position are:
- Maintaining the cancellation spreadsheet
- Sending out customer confirmations
- Despatching travel tickets and accommodation vouchers
- Amending and upgrading flights and hotels as requested by the client
- Assisting with all other administration duties as required
The key skills required for Administration Executive position are:
- Ideally 1 years’ experience in an administration role
- A passion for travel
- GDS experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
To apply for the Administration Executive position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures