Travel Consultant – Travel – Hampshire – Up to 22K
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Hampshire & Isle of White, UKSurrey, UKBerkshire, UKSouth West London, UK|
|Sector||Customer Service & Customer RelationsReservations & Travel ConsultancyGraduate|
|Salary||Up to £22k plus bonus & benefits|
- Travel Consultant – Travel – Hampshire – Up to 22K
A Travel Consultant is required by a market leading adventure travel company that offers their customers a fantastic range of travel experiences. You will play a vital role in the sales and customer service team and be responsible for capitalising on every sales opportunity. In addition, the Travel Consultant will be required to provide excellent after sales customer service. The ideal candidate has a passion for travel, sales and providing exceptional customer service.
As the Travel Consultant you will:
- Achieve sales and service targets whilst maximising on sales opportunities
- Upsell at every given opportunity and promote additional services
- Assist with customer queries and provide tailor made solutions using your own travel experience
- Be responsible for booking flights using the company’s in-house system
- Follow up on assigned and personal leads and convert leads to bookings
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer queries and use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations
- Work towards team targets and KPIS and ensure allocated tasks are completed efficiently
- Attend trade shows and participate in customer events
The Travel Consultant is:
- Experienced in customer service or frontline telesales
- Has excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and has a desire to surpass customer expectations
- Organised and able to multi-task and prioritise their workload effectively
- Detail-orientated and has a flexible attitude with ability to change between roles
- Trained in Galileo or a similar GDS is desirable
- Travel Agent experience is desirable
To apply for Travel Consultant, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.