Digital Marketing Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central & City, UK|
|Sector||Reservations & Travel ConsultancyMarketing|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year + bonus & benefits|
- Digital Marketing Manager is required by a niche luxury tour operator that specialises in luxury holidays, tailor-made tours and activity holidays. You will be experienced and results-oriented, helping our client to take web development efforts to the next level. You will report directly into the Managing Director and will be responsible for executing this luxury travel company’s digital marketing strategy. This role is well suited to an SEO/SEM expert with strong knowledge and a passion for online marketing, as well as all things travel!
The key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager – Travel position are:
- Update and improve the performance of the website with full responsibility for managing the website development agenda
- Use Google Analytics to understand the behaviour flow of users throughout the site
- Manage all aspects of SEO including on and off page techniques, link building, technical SEO (crawl errors etc)
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search marketing campaigns
- Budget allocation as per planning, monitoring campaign costs & ensuring ROI
The key skills required for Digital Marketing Manager – Travel position are:
- Ideally 3 Years+ digital marketing experience in the travel sector
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Link building experience in the travel sector will be advantageous
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills
To apply for the Digital Marketing Manager – Travel position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures