This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North West London, UK|
|Sector||Product & CommercialAdministration & OperationsReservations & Travel Consultancy|
|Salary||£20k - 23k per year + bonus & benefits|
- Yield Executive – London – Travel – Up to 23K
Yield Executive is required by a leading and well-established inbound tour operator that specialises in Great Britain and Ireland. You will play a key role in the company’s Commercia and Contracting team in sourcing and managing hotel space and allocations as well as being responsible for maintaining relations with suppliers. The ideal candidate is confident, commercially minded and has experience in the tourism industry.
As the Yield Executive you will:
- Be responsible for building and maintaining supplier relations in your allocated areas
- Negotiate competitive rates and achieve the best tariffs possible in order to meet the clients’ requirements and secure a profitable margin
- Source hotel space and develop new relations to grow a strong network of hotels
- Maintain an overview of your assigned areas by analysing and comparing yield reports and charts
- Monitor and assess sold dates/spaces
- Be responsible for managing the loadings of specific dates/locations and closing them out in the system if necessary
- Ensure that hotel space is confirmed/cancelled by given deadlines
- Set up and release agreed hotel group allocations
- Assist the Operations team with any yield enquiries or difficulties they might need help with
The Yield Executive is:
- Proactive, commercially minded and persuasive
- A team player with good communication skills
- Experienced in the tourism industry (desirable)
- Knowledgeable in inbound tourism (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- Job training and development for the position
- A position that offers growth and responsibility
- An international work environment with state-of-the-art offices
- Excellent benefits such as contributions towards a season ticket loan, gym memberships, discount platform
To apply for the Yield Executive role, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.