Luxury Travel Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West London, UK|
|Sector||Administration & OperationsCustomer Service & Customer RelationsReservations & Travel Consultancy|
|Salary||£21k - 30k per year + excellent benefits|
- A Luxury Travel Consultant is wanted by an award-winning luxury tour operator, with excellent staff benefits and regular opportunities to experience their market leading product, to join a vibrant and outgoing sales team. In this role you will be responsible for selling direct to the UK consumer as well as travel trade partners using a focused sales approach and excellent customer service skills at all times. The ideal candidate will have sales experience from the travel industry or from selling a luxury product.
The key responsibilities for the Luxury Travel Consultant are:
- Ensure that all inbound call and email enquiries are handled promptly and effectively
- Provide accurate and the most updated information on product, promotions and procedures to customers
- Maintain the highest level of customer service levels consistent with the company’s brand and reputation
- Communicate with management and colleagues using effective verbal and written skills
- Assisting with the E-chat functionality
- Take on any other responsibilities as the business dictates
The key skills required for the Luxury Travel Consultant are:
- Ideally one year’s sales or call centre experience
- Had a demonstrable track record of sustained success in achieving sales targets, whilst working to an incentive scheme
- Must have excellent written and spoken English
- GDS (Galileo) experience would be preferable
- Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office Word & Excel
To apply for the Luxury Travel Consultant position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures