Asia Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North West London, UK|
|Sector||Administration & OperationsCustomer Service & Customer RelationsReservations & Travel Consultancy|
|Salary||£35k basic (OTE £50k)|
- A Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant for Asia is wanted by an award-winning luxury tour operator that has been a market leader for the last 20 years. They are seeking a Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant who is dynamic, ambitious and is passionate about all things Asia to join a small but tight-knit team of travel enthusiasts. The ideal candidate should have excellent first-hand knowledge of Asia including: Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, Laos Burma and many more exotic Asian destinations, and an excellent opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to gain product management experience.
The key responsibilities for the Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant are:
- Convert Tailor-made itineraries by working with the client to match the right product to the client’s needs
- Responsible for the continued development the Asia product
- Responsible for managing the whole client experience from initial enquiry to when your clients return home.
- Recommend various travel addons such as cruises & tours
- Respond to all enquires within agreed SLA
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Liaising with suppliers and hoteliers
The key skills required for the Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant are:
- Fantastic relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and understand their travel needs before creating unique and engaging itineraries
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with clients over the phone and offer superb customer service skills before, during and after their holiday
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- A self-driven sales person who enjoys working towards targets
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
To apply for the Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.