This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central & City, UKNorth West London, UKNorth London, UK|
|Sector||Administration & OperationsReservations & Travel ConsultancyManagementAccount Management & Sales|
|Salary||£35k - 45k per year + bonus & benefits|
- Contracts Manager is required by one of the fastest growing inbound tour operators that specializes in special groups, conferences and incentive services in the UK and Ireland, where you will play a key role in sourcing exciting new hotel products, contracting for series and group allocations and negotiating rates and availability. The ideal candidate has contracted in the UK market, has a positive “can do” attitude and is able to negotiate and influence at all levels.
As a Contracts Manager you will:
- Source new hotel products and negotiate the best possible rates and availability
- Be responsible for contracting for group allocations and series for city break and touring groups
- Assist the Operations Team with space restrictions for confirmed groups
- Build and maintain relations with key hotel suppliers and frequently carry out performance analysis and monitoring of sales
- Assist the Operations Team in dealing with complaints and overbookings
- Be proactive and keep up to date on new hotel developments and asses if an opportunity exists for the company
- Assist the Accounts Team regarding any invoice queries or cancellation charges
- Attend FAM trips, networking events and trade shows
The Contracts Manager is:
- Experienced in contracting in the UK market with 2- 3 years of experience
- Excellent negotiation skills and a persuasive demeanour
- Proactive with a positive “can do” attitude and driven to deliver the best agreements for the company
- Commercially minded with strong numerical skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Full and clean UK Driving License: 10 – 12 weeks of travel per year around the UK
- Able to work in a team as well as independently when required
To apply for the Contracts Manager role, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.