Senior MICE Sales Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central & City, UKNorth West London, UKNorth London, UK|
|Sector||Reservations & Travel ConsultancyAccount Management & Sales|
|Salary||£35k - 45k per year + bonus & benefits|
- Senior MICE Sales Manager is required by a well-established and prestigious travel company that specializes in the UK, Ireland and USA, where you will be responsible for implementing the companies MICE strategy, exceeding set targets, and being the face of the company in your market area. The ideal candidate has experience in MICE sales, is commercially minded and is able to build relations with key stakeholders.
As a Senior MICE Sales Manager you will:
- Be responsible for obtaining, developing and account managing MICE clients from designated markets
- Develop strategic plans for growth in the designated markets
- Anticipate and develop potential sale opportunities
- Increase awareness and overall business within designated markets for the company
- Be proactive in your sales activities i.e. organising business trips, attending trade shows, carrying out site inspections
- Review sales and revenue generating business plans to ensure proactive measures to attain new MICE opportunities
- Be responsible for creating a yearly sales strategy for MICE based on agreed financial targets
- Effectively increase the company’s market share by maintaining and building relationships with clients and creating new strategical partnerships
- Build strong working relationships with BDM’s and operations teams, to ensure that quotes are in line with client’s expectations
- Be knowledgeable in the marketplace and continually carry out approaches to ensure the increased awareness of the company
The Senior MICE Sales Manager is:
- Proactive and experienced in MICE sales
- 5 years’ experience working for a DMC, or an international Conference & Event company, or an international Hotel dedicated to MICE
- Knowledgeable in the UK, Ireland and USA as a destination
- Commercially minded and has excellent numerical skills
- Able to build rapport with key stakeholders and communicate effectively with team members
- Persuasive and able to work under pressure, in a target driven environment
- Able to travel around the UK and abroad
- Fluent in French (desirable)
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.