German Speaking Contracts Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central & City, UK|
|Sector||Reservations & Travel ConsultancyAdministration & Operations|
|Salary||£25k - 30k per year + bonus & benefits|
- German speaking Contract Manageris required by a well-established travel company that has been operating in the travel industry for over 50 years where you will be responsible for contracting and sourcing new hotel products for the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in hotel contracting and will manage rates, availability, and standard terms in order to gain favourable contract conditions.
As the German speaking Contract Manager you will:
- Regularly monitor and negotiate rates with key suppliers ensuring the company maintains the best rates
- Ensure and stimulate the growth of revenue, bookings and room nights
- Source new hotel products that meet sales requirements and room nights
- Re-contract hotels before the specified deadline
- Be responsible for negotiating exclusive offers with hotels throughout the year
- Maintain relations with suppliers and resolve any service/standard level issues
- Continually asses the quality of products within the contracting area
- Organise business supplier visits in order to maintain and build relationships as well as to negotiate best market rates
- Be knowledgeable in the company’s internal systems and procedures in order to contract effectively
The German speaking Contract Manager is:
- Experienced in hotel contracting
- Commercially minded and has excellent negotiation skills
- Able to communicate effectively and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German
To apply for the German speaking Contract Manager position, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.