IT Support Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West London, UK|
|Sector||Administration & Operations|
|Salary||£24k per year + bonus & benefits|
- An IT Support Analyst is required by an award-winning luxury tour operator to join and in-house IT team. In this role you will be the first point of contact for all IT queries and the role involves supporting the user community with a range of issue and requests across the IT landscape.
The key responsibilities for the IT Support Analyst role are:
- To be part of a proactive team of support staff responsible for delivering a high quality, customer-focused professional service.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Liaise with IT ‘customers’ on reported faults to keep them updated on progress, fostering and maintaining effective working relationships at all times.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Identify and participate in ad hoc projects to improve the efficiency and quality of services provided by the IT department.
- Maintain relationships with third party suppliers and internal departments.
- Maintain and update skills and knowledge
The key skills required for the IT Support Analyst are:
- Recent and relevant experience on an IT Helpdesk/Service Desk or in an end user support role is essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Good understanding of Server Operating Systems and Networking
- Flexibility is essential as this role will also cover weekend works.
- Recent experience of providing support for MS Office Users is essential.
- Good understanding of IT hardware and network software systems
- Experience of supporting and administering databases running on the following database software
To apply for the IT Support Analyst position please click on the link below or and apply with Travel Futures