Operations Executive - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Kent, UKEssex, UKCentral & City, UKEast London, UK|
|Sector||Administration & OperationsCustomer Service & Customer RelationsReservations & Travel Consultancy|
|Salary||£25,000 plus performance related bonus (circa £3k)|
- Operations Executive - London - £25,000 plus performance related bonus (circa £3k)
Our client is a niche luxury tour operator that specialises in luxury holidays, tailor-made tours and activity holidays. They are seeking an Operations Executive to join a small travel operations department. This is the ideal role for an operations executive that is looking to move to a niche luxury operator.
The key responsibilities for the Operations Executive are:
- Ensuring pre and post tour extensions have been confirmed
- Creating and checking all Private Travel itineraries
- Preparing and sending out confirmation invoices for all bookings
- Preparing all clients’ tour itineraries and travel documents, ensuring all flight tickets are issued and sent to clients to meet the required deadlines
- Assist with data loading as and when required
The key skills required for the Operations Executive are:
- Organised, accurate and methodical
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Experience of dealing with the needs of different internal departments
- Computer literate, thorough knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience of using a GDS would be preferred
- Experience of travel overseas and knowledge of a range of destinations would be preferential
To apply for the Operations Executive position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.