Luxury Travel Consultant - Greece
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Essex, UKCentral & City, UKSouth East London, UK|
|Sector||Reservations & Travel Consultancy|
|Salary||Up to £30k – OTE £50k plus bonus & benefits|
- Luxury Travel Consultant - Greece - East London
A Luxury Travel Consultant is required by a unique tour operator that specialises in luxury holidays to Greece, tailor-made tours, island hopping Greece cruises and Greece activity holidays. You will be dynamic, ambitious and passionate about travel and part of a small but tight-knit team of travel enthusiasts. The ideal candidate should have excellent first-hand knowledge of Greece and a solid background in travel sales.
The key responsibilities for the Luxury Travel Consultant – Greece are:
- Convert Tailor-made itineraries by working with the client to match the right product to the client’s needs
- Recommend various travel addons such as cruises & tours
- Respond to all enquires within agreed SLA
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Liaising with suppliers and hoteliers
- In depth knowledge of all of the various islands such as: Mykonos, Santorini, Ios, Crete, Kefalonia, etc
The key skills required for the Luxury Travel Consultant – Greece are:
- Fantastic relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and understand their travel needs before creating unique and engaging itineraries
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with clients over the phone and offer superb customer service skills before, during and after their holiday
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- A self-driven sales person who enjoys working towards targets
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
To apply for the Luxury Travel Consultant – Greece position, or for a career in the travel industry, please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures